Design / Intern
New York, NY / HelloMethod
Posted: Oct 2, 2017
HelloMethod welcomes a design intern every semester to do great work, create and learn a lot.
We are a team from all different industries who devote our creativity and strategic thinking to help schools of all kinds continue to grow through powerful marketing. We help schools from the early years to beyond University understand the power of brand, focus in on their ideal audience and core values, and make the most of every marketing channel available to share their story.
Our work is our passion and our mission –because stronger stories lead to stronger schools.
The design work:
• Graphics and materials, i.e. vector illustration, layout, image editing, presentations, and print materials
• Brand guidelines and design elements
• Design and creation of school success stories for web and print
• Contribute to creative brainstorms with extended for marketing execution ideas
Our internship is unpaid. You will gain creative work experience and design examples you will be proud to have in your portfolio.
• Passion for design, branding and the power of education
• Creative thinker with an eye for aesthetics and graphic design
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite for web and print
• Ability to work remotely - schedules are flexible based on your class schedules and commitments
• Approximately 5-8 hours per week
How To Apply
Email a link to your portfolio with a simple email letting us know of a brand that inspires you and why.
Send emails directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org