New York, New York / Hinge
Posted: Jul 21, 2017
Marketing Designer (Contractor or Full-Time)
Hinge recently re-launched as a service for those looking to escape the games and find a meaningful connection. We are taking on the exciting challenge of building the next generation's 'Match.com', and we need someone who can help execute on brand building campaigns that the right balance between cool/fun and effective/serious. As one of three designers at Hinge, you'll work closely with your peers as well as with people from our Marketing, Growth, and Product teams. Â We are open to either a month-to-month contractor or a full-time position.
Executing a wide range of marketing campaigns from digital advertising to OOH displays to email marketing and continuing to strengthen our brand aesthetic.
- Elevate and project our brand as The Relationship App - a cool alternative for Tinder graduates who want something more, but who don't view legacy services like Match.com or eHarmony as options.
- Be the creative genius behind all marketing campaigns across PR, digital marketing, influencers, advertising, events, partnerships and referral programs.
- Manage the design execution of multi-channel campaigns by collaborating with fellow designers, data analysts, in-house marketers and agencies.
- Be a 'brand guardian' for our marketing team by fighting for rigid adherence to style guides.
- Raise brand awareness outside our core audience of young professionals in big cities to include smaller markets and an older, more relationship-oriented audience.
- Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, After Effects, working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Bold and creative enough to develop campaigns that have not yet been seen in the dating space
The Hinge Culture
Candid: You are the first person to come to someone directly with an issue, or a compliment. The team can trust you to always be honest, even when it's not the easy thing to do. You make all of us stronger by sharing your unique perspective and caring enough to make your feedback known.
Open: You are open to change, feedback, and help - in fact you seek all of these things out. When someone challenges your ideas, you are able use their feedback as fuel to attack the problem from a different direction, and as an opportunity to challenge your own assumptions.
Empowered: "The authority or power to do something." See something, say something, change it. You are empowered to not only speak candidly about what you want to change, but you are actually the person who acts to change it. Be a co-creator and innovator, not a commentator.
Rigorous: You approach your work with hustle and a critical eye. You're smart. You can cut through a lot of data and noise to arrive at the right answer. You're not afraid to explore a direction that may be wrong, because you know it will ultimately lead to further insights.
Positive: You're a problem solver who believes there's a solution. Even when you cannot see the outcome, you encourage others with your energy and attitude to continue without roadblocks or fear of failure.
- $50K ? $65K Salary
- Option for equity