New York, New York / Madison Black
Posted: Aug 22, 2017
Our client, a major retail company with an expanding visual team, is seeking a Associate Graphic Designer to join their team in Industry City Brooklyn!
We are looking for a talented Associate Graphic Designer to photograph store sets, Photoshop/retouch photography, layout photography and subsequent product information, all the while making design choices consistent with the brand aesthetic. The Associate Graphic Designer will be expected to collaborate with all relevant business partners including visual merchandising, windows/in-store marketing, studio, production and account.
- At least 3 years' experience working in a fast moving marketing department or comparable work environment
- Photography experience-camera handling, lighting, staging and asset management.
- Proficiency in a Mac based creative environment.
- Managing projects from initiation to exporting and release; manage numerous projects, tight turn-around times, scheduling conflicts, revisions and technical challenges.
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Knowledge of printing processes, studio pre-press and print production experience a strong plus
- Portfolio is required in order to apply!
- Duration: 6 month on-going contract
- Availability to interview ASAP
At Madison Black our mission is simple, we connect our clients with the best creative talent in the industry. We place professionals in design, marketing, communications, advertising, and public relations in full-time and freelance roles. We aim to take the stress out of recruitment, whether you are an employer looking to fill a critical role, or candidate that is ready for your next career move, Madison Black is here to help.
To learn more about this role or other opportunities, contact me: