Production / Grpahic Designer - Retail
Brooklyn, New York / Madison Black
Posted: Aug 31, 2017
Our client, a major retail company with an expanding Visual Operations team, is seeking a Production / GraphicÂ Designer to join their team in Industry City Brooklyn!
TheyÂ are looking for a Production / GraphicÂ Designer to create the visualÂ catalogueÂ and give direction to all in-store displays globally. The focus of the Production / GraphicÂ Design role is to photograph store sets, retouch the images, and be responsible for the graphic production of monthly visual directives, from creative hand-off, through the review process and ultimately theÂ final release.
- Expert level knowledge of InDesign
- Graphic Design experience with a retail company
- At least 1+ years of experience creating visual directives
- Basic photography skills - camera handling, lighting, staging, asset management.
- Knowledge of pre-press and print production process
- A design portfolio / work samples is required in order to apply!
- Must be willing to work fulltime in Industry City Brooklyn
- Duration: 6 month ongoing contract