New York, New York / Hinge
Posted: Sep 26, 2017
Marketing Designer (Full-Time)
Hinge recently re-launched as a service for those looking to escape the games and find a meaningful connection. We are taking on the exciting challenge of building the next generation's 'Match.com', and we need someone who can help execute on brand building campaigns that the right balance between cool/fun and effective/serious. As one of three designers at Hinge, you'll work closely with your peers as well as with people from our Marketing, Growth, and Product teams.
Executing a wide range of marketing campaigns - from digital advertising to OOH displays to email marketing - and continuing to strengthen our brand aesthetic.
- Elevate and project our brand as The Relationship App - a cool alternative for Tinder graduates who want something more, but who don't view legacy services like Match.com or eHarmony as options.
- Be the creative genius behind all marketing campaigns across PR, digital marketing, influencers, advertising, events, partnerships and referral programs.
- Manage the design execution of multi-channel campaigns by collaborating with fellow designers, data analysts, in-house marketers and agencies.
- Be a 'brand guardian' for our marketing team by advocating for adherence to style guides.
- Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, After Effects, working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Bold and creative enough to develop campaigns that have not yet been seen in the dating space
The Hinge Culture
- Candid: You are the first person to come to someone directly with an issue, or a compliment.
- Open: You are open to change, feedback, and help - in fact you seek all of these things out.
- Empowered: "The authority or power to do something." See something, say something, change it.
- Rigorous: You approach your work with hustle and a critical eye.
- Positive: You're a problem solver who believes there's a solution.