Graphic Designer/ Game Artist
London, United Kingdom / Instant Win Gaming
Posted: Oct 10, 2017
What you'll be doing
You'll be building desktop, mobile and tablet games for a range of global lottery, casino and social gaming clients. Working closely with our product team and art director, the role involves taking game briefs and crafting wireframes, concepts, and final production assets such as backgrounds, animations, UI, characters, logos and marketing assets. You'll then work closely with the development team, using our in-house development tool, to bring the games to life. The briefs will include bespoke game content for our portfolio as well as work for high profile international brands.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to have project ownership on a variety of titles, utilizing a diverse skill set and producing highly polished games.
We're keen to talk to you if you have:
- A real passion for all things in 2D design, animation and illustration with an impressive online portfolio to demonstrate this
- A sophisticated understanding of art fundamentals ? lighting, colour, composition
- Flexibility of style and technique
- An understanding and appreciation of typography and layout
- An eye for detail and a head full of creative ideas?
- Experience working with big brands
- Expert Photoshop and Illustrator skills ?
- Experience in Flash or After Effects animation
- Familiarity with Particle Systems
- An understanding of UI/UX, and what makes a game fun and immersive
- Experience of working in a game studio environment
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Great collaboration and communication skills
- 3D know-how and experience
- Expert digital painting skills
- Experience in an online social, casino or lottery environment
IWG is the leading supplier of gaming content to lotteries around the globe and a key supplier to commercial gaming platforms in Europe. They have just been awarded online lottery supplier of the year at the EGR B2B awards.
The games that IWG supply to our customers are played all over the globe by millions of people every year and has established itself as the industries' leading player in terms of volume and quality of gaming content, experience in the gaming sector and most importantly, sales. This terrific venture is a rapidly developing business working with a growing list of instantly recognizable brands and in 2015 launched their own gaming platform that enables them to deliver content efficiently to their commercial partners and reach the widest possible audience. They strive to maintain the highest possible standards when it comes to content, and their ambition is to push the boundaries of what they do even further to maintain their position at the forefront of game development.
We are a small, friendly and diverse team who regularly share lunch, snacks and social outings together. Each member's ideas are valued, and we encourage open communication between teams and departments.
Monthly Shiatsu massages
Free fruit - with pastries, treats and beer on a Friday
20 days paid annual holiday
Salary starting from Â£32,000 (negotiable, depending on experience)