Barcelona, Spain / Telefonica Innovation Alpha
Posted: Oct 11, 2017
At Alpha, we believe that advances in neuroscience, mobile computing, and machine learning will now mean we can think the unthinkable and help people to take control of their own behavior, optimise their life, and limit the effects of unhealthy behavior on their bodies.
That's why we're helping people take more conscious control of their everyday actions. We believe that doing this will help people to manage and prevent a range of chronic diseases and help make personal changes that will improve their happiness.
To achieve this, we are using digital insights and the smart interpretation of data to develop targeted tools, built around each user. Of course, we recognize the myriad challenges involved in this work. We are working systematically with our team of diverse minds in science, engineering, and design to build breakthrough solutions to meet these challenges head-on. To support our work, we are partnering with the best academics, developers, and professionals around the world.
We call our project 'Wingman'...
You enjoy working in a diverse team
Along with data scientists, designers, engineers among others you will work to create engineering standards and bring quality to the new services and have a direct impact on the success of the product. People in our team are from diverse backgrounds as Finland, Holland,
US, Russia, Serbia, Greece, Spain and Venezuela and we normally talk in English (or Spanish).
What you'll do:
- Disruptive ideas run in your blood and you will bring them to life by designing concepts and ideas into simple products and services for all to love and understand.
- You'll design the customer journey end to end with flows and touch points.
- The analytics and user research teams will be your best friends and you will collaborate with them on concept usability testing and improve on identified issues.
- You'll own it! Taking on the overall responsibility for the design of the platform, ensuring a clean and elegant user interface that places the user at the center of the design.
What you'll bring:
- A portfolio of your recent work demonstrating your awesomeness and ability to deliver eye-catching, intuitive and engaging customer experiences
- You have a strong balance between the creative and the logical and strive to create rich user experiences with a clean UI layout
- You're a whizz kid when it comes to Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Sketch, InVision and, of course, guerilla user testing
- You love love love working across teams, incorporating feedback and criticism, explaining your ideas to others clearly
- Lastly, you'll be a fun loving, easy going, passionate designer who loves a challenge and is ready to make a change in the world!
- Please provide your cv alongside your portfolio. Â