Scottsdale, Arizona / Atlas Brands
Posted: Oct 11, 2017
The Digital Designer at Atlas Brands does two things: creates awesome work and does it fast. We're seeking someone who is self-motivated and can work expertly on a national platform. He or she excels in brand consistency while continuing to evolve the brand in a positive direction. You'll love what you do and have the ability to work on several projects from concept through completion?translating business requirements into designs that are intuitive and engaging. This position requires digital design experience, with a focus on responsive web design and email development, as well as a variety of print projects (i.e. Newsletters, Quarterly Magazines, Conference Materials, Flyers, etc.).
* Conceptualize and design marketing materials for national and local marketing/branding initiatives for the brand, setting and maintaining brand standards guidelines
* Design responsive site graphics and landing pages, responsive email marketing campaigns, display ads, and social media ads.
* Design creative presentation materials, merchandise design, signage, and other promotional materials.
* Help build and be responsible for the marketing graphic inventory, including crafting generic templates that will work for a wide range of needs, preparing editable pdfs and testing templates to ensure they function properly.
* Help art direct and run the production of photo and video shoots (as needed).
* Effectively communicate with multiple brokers and agents to understand their needs and provide the most effective creative products to meet those needs.
* Ability to design independently without oversight from leaders
* CMS Experience (i.e. Wordpress)
* Expertise in mobile responsive design and building responsive email templates
* Effective problem solver who has a project manager mindset to distill opinions into one creative solution
* Experience in writing HTML coding, HTML5 a plus
* Expertise with InDesign, Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
* Photo art direction and video editing experience a plus
* 2+ years experience