Freelance Motion Designer
New York, New York / Madison Black
Posted: Oct 19, 2017
My client, a majorÂ broadcast network in Manhattan, is seeking an experienced Freelance Motion Graphics Designer to join their on-air graphics team for a long-term contract.
In this position,Â the Motion Designer will primarily work on show packages andÂ promos, as well as potential some motionÂ designs for social media and web. You will join a collaborative, team environment that promotes creativity and innovation.
- Experience designing for the broadcast/entertainment industry
- Artist who understands designing and concepting, not just animating or compositing
- Excellent with motion design, logo design, andÂ typography
- Familiar with designing show packages and promos
- Up-to-date motion design reel*
- Expert at 2D motion graphics (familiarity with 3D motion is a bonus)
- Diverse design reel displaying excellent typography, logo design, and motion graphics
- Minimum of 4 years of professional motion graphics experience, preferably for broadcast television
- Fluent in After Effects and Photoshop (experience with Cinema 4D is a bonus)