Junior Art Director
New York, New York / Creative Artists Agency
Posted: Oct 20, 2017
Creative Artists Agency (CAA), is the world's leading full service entertainment, media, and sports agency.Â We represent many of the most successful professionals working in television, film, music, theatre, video games, sports, and digital content.Â We also provide a range of strategic and marketing consulting services to corporate clients.
The world's leading entertainment and sports agency is looking for a Junior Art Director / Administrative Assistant for our Brand Consulting Group in our New York office.Â Â Â Â Â
Specific Skills Required:
The ideal candidate is professional, motivated, quick-thinking and open to working in an environment where he/she is capable of assisting in an array of graphic design roles and administrative tasks. The individual should be flexible, highly organized and have the ability to multi-task. They should possess a strong interest in Marketing and Brands as well as a keen interest in learning the Experiential / Live-Event space.
Graphic design duties include a mix of live event design, traditional print and digital design, presentation design and assisting the Creative Director on a day-to-day basis.
Light administrative duties include answering phones, coordinating meetings and schedules, booking travel, preparing expense reports, and additional work as needed.
The candidate will work with the broader team to brainstorm and develop concepts for brands and share perspective on pop culture/new trends. Willingness to proactively provide fresh thinking on behalf of our clients is expected.
- BA/BS from an accredited University or College.
- 1-2 years of design experience, prior experience in Admin in Marketing or Sport is a plus.
- Strong skills in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign and Adobe Illustrator a must.
- Environmental rendering skills a strong plus either in Photoshop or in 3D program of your preference.
- PowerPoint and Outlook experience.
- Team oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must possess strong organizational and communication skills.
- Must possess the ability to pay close attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must have ability to meet deadlines, and be able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must provide a portfolio that showcases strong graphic forward thinking