Los Angeles, California / Madison Black
Posted: Oct 20, 2017
My client, a major broadcast entertainment company in Los Angeles, is looking for a freelance Graphic Designer to join their Digital Marketing team for a long-term contract!
The Graphic Designer will work on design projects to creatively promote series programming across digital platforms. The designer will utilize show footage and other program assets to create static pieces, animation and motion graphics for social media oriented work (i.e. GIFs, cinemagraphs, and static images).Â
The Designer must be proficient in Photoshop, After Effects, and Illustrator, and have experience within digital marketing, social media, and entertainment.Â
- Concepting and designing creative to help build community and intrigue for series programming.
- Touch-up, refine and enhance photography and episodic screen captures.Â
- Evaluate and share feedback on other internally or third-party designed material.Â
- Work with the Senior Director of Digital Marketing to establish and maintain an authentic social approach that enhances the network and series brands, as well as improving the fan experience.
- Highly proficient with Adobe Photoshop and After Effects, experience with Illustrator.
- Understands the needs of Digital Marketing, specifically best practices in social media across various platforms.
- Familiar and savvy with TV & the ever-changing social media landscape
- Previous entertainment experienceÂ
- Solid understanding of the design needs/restrictions for each social platform with the creativity to push those boundaries!Â
- Minimum of 2 years of professional design experience
This is a year-long contract with the potential to be extended or become permanent. Applicants MUST have a design portfolio and be able to work on-site in Los Angeles.Â