London, United Kingdom / LiveWire Sport
Posted: Oct 23, 2017
WHO WE ARE:
LiveWire Sport is a BAFTA-winning digital agency offeringÂ content and consultancy services for rights-holders, brands and broadcasters to help maximiseÂ their digital sports strategy and delivery.
Our clients include Premier League, Wimbledon, NFL, Inter Milan, World Rugby, Channel 4, ATP Media, Ascot Racecourse,Â Red Bull Air Race and many more. Here's aÂ glimpse of what we do: https://vimeo.com/232349409
Our servicesÂ includeÂ full management of digital and social media channels, content production, digital marketing campaigns, strategic advice on products, consultancy support and how to commercialise digital channels.
- We need a talented motion designer to create innovative video for social media (primarily Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube) and digital platforms for our high-profile clients
- The candidate will be involved in all aspects of the creative process - from brainstorming, storyboarding to creation and delivery
- Scope to cover live sporting events as well as specific client campaigns and activations
- The role will be based in west London and suited to someone who lives in and around the British capital
WHAT YOU NEED
- Experienced video editor with excellent motion graphics skills;Â advanced Premiere Pro and After Effects knowledge
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Must understand optimisation for social platforms and have good experience in creating motion/video packages for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Must have an eye for design and think creatively and comfortable working to brand guidelines and tight deadlines
- Must be able to work Independently
- Love sport
- Ideally, based in London or south east England
- Character Animator, Cinema 4D, camera skills (C100/FS5).