Graphic Designer (E-Learning)
San Francisco, California / Madison Black
Posted: Oct 26, 2017
A major cosmetics corporation in San Francisco is looking for a Freelance Interactive Graphic Designer to join their design team!
The Interactive Graphic Designer will support the company's education team by designing print and digital training tools for desktop and mobile devices that maximize learner retention and delivers on the brand experience. They will partner in planning, managing and delivering graphic design assets from concept through execution. The ideal candidate possesses a combination of creative design skills and technical knowledge to create engaging learning experiences.
- Responsible for producing and managing Education Department design needs across mediums including, but not limited to: digital participant and facilitator guides, job aids, e-learning modules, interactive PDF's, print collateral, PowerPoint training presentations and web portals.
- Develops pixel-perfect, highly innovative digital assets and UI/UX interfaces.
- Works with an Instructional Designer and e-learning Developer, conceptualizes/designs desktop and mobile e-learning wireframes for millennial/gen-z audiences.
- Demonstrates solid understanding of typography, photography, graphic design and digital design.
- Develops and implements design standards and style guides throughout all phases of production.
- Collaborates with Education and cross-functional teams to understand business needs/project requirements and works independently to transform them into a final project.
- 3-5 years of professional digital/print design experience
- Proficient knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Microsoft Office (this position will need to work in PowerPoint)
- Strong understanding of UI and responsive design frameworks (basic HTML, CSS, Java script knowledge a plus)
- Experience developing simple and impactful graphics, tools and interactive elements to communicate complex messages
- Experience designing for e-learning platforms
- Understanding of current fashion and beauty trends, environmental graphics and production process