Brentwood, New York / ImpressArt
Posted: Oct 26, 2017
ImpressArt is seeking a talented and versatile Graphic Designer to join its marketing team. Artists at ImpressArt work on a wide variety of projects for marketing materials and product development. Projects you may work on include designing emails, banners, trade show materials, print ads, product photography, videos, web design, packaging, etc. Candidates should have at least 2 years experience in graphic design.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Create marketing materials for product releases, websites, trade shows and other marketing projects
- Design packaging for new products
- Create designs for new stamps and other new products
- Assist with artwork for custom stamp engraving using our cutting edge technology
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- At least 2 years experience in graphic design
- Video production experience a plus
- Illustration skills a plus
- Photography skills a plus
- Metal working experience a plus
- CAD experience a plus
ImpressArt, the world's leader in metal stamping tools, empowers jewelry making hobbyists to realize their creative and artistic potential. Our tools are designed to make it easy for everyone from the beginner to the enthusiast to make impressive personalized jewelry.
To apply for this position please submit your resume and link to your online portfolio.