Junior Graphic Designer
New York, New York / Essense Partners
Posted: Oct 31, 2017
Location ? NYC
Essense Partners is an award-winning strategic marketing firm focused on the evolving energy sector.
When you have a physical product, educating customers is easy. In the energy and resources work that we do, many educational and communications topics that we come across are amorphous. Energy itself is intangible and the efforts to get energy to customers tend to beÂ invisible in everyday life.
Yet, the customer benefit is significant and growing each day.
At Essense, we provide customers with a strong intuitive sense of the benefits and emotions that they experience from energy, in a concise and telegraphic way that gets to the essence of our clients' business and core messages. That's our essense.
OurÂ graphic designers serve a central role inÂ every project. They lead design activities across all media and channels, workingÂ closely with our strategy team. Â If you are comfortable taking ownership overÂ the quality of your work and want to see your designs published across cities, statesÂ and even countries, this is the job for you.
- Help developÂ creative strategies and implement themÂ across all media
- Work with Strategy team to translate insights into effective campaigns
- Actively work on projects through all phases of production
- Team player
- Competency in the Adobe Creative Suite of applications including Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.Â
- 2+ years of work or internshipÂ experience
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design
- Previous energy orÂ technology sector experience are preferred but not required
- Layout / editorial experience will be consideredÂ an asset