Paris, France / Oscaro
Posted: Nov 7, 2017
At Oscaro, we're in the business of helping people take ownership and control over their relationship with their car.
That's right ? their significant relationship with one of their most significant assets. Our purpose is to help people have a great time with their rides ? whether it's for performance or comfort, safety or pride, being economical or being ecological.
An Art Director at Oscaro must be motivated to create game-changing design while inspiring and pushing their team to do the same. You are a strong decision maker that shapes the creative process from concept to launch. Leading design efforts and creating amazing work across all services is key, through collaboration with Marketing, IT, Catalogue and Customer Service. Design execution and capabilities are paramount; You will be equally responsible for hands-on creating as well as mentoring other designers. This is a 'doing' and 'managing' role where you will also be building a culture that's empowering, collaborative, and pushes the boundaries of great design for our customers.
You can do this
- Lead and inspire those around you through great work and attitude.
- Design experiences that set new standards and solve clients and co-workers problems.
- Present ideas clearly and effectively with passion and dedication.
- Work hard and play hard ? Let's be honest, late nights happen... you game?
- Be humble and leave your ego at the door.
- Stay hungry and push yourself in every single challenge.
You have this
- 5+ years of design and interactive work.
- Strong knowledge of interaction in visual design, user-centered experience design, interaction design, brand development and the creative process.
- Proven leadership skills ? We're looking for leaders who can create, move projects forward, and mentor.
- Strong skills in Creative Suite applications (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop etc)
- A solid point-of-view and a collaborative nature.
- An entrepreneurial and independent spirit.
- Real passion for our craft: design, creativity, technology.
- Thrive in a fast-paced development environments with ambitious goals
- Ability to work loosely and iteratively to explore options, and hone ideas. Willingness to design, test, validate and try again!
- Passionate about cars
- HTML & CSS experience
- A link to your portfolio
- Anything else you may want to join to your application
- Work in an awesome office in central Paris with great views
- Health insurance
- Flexible paid time off
- Training & Development opportunities
- Assistance in relocating to Paris