Are you looking for an opportunity where you can make a difference every day?
Do you want to help evolve one of the fast-growing e-commerce brands in the U.S.?
Would you like to wake up every day excited to go a job that is both challenging and fun?
That's what you'll find working at Chewy Studios, the in-house creative group at Chewy.
We are a brand dedicated to transforming the way people shop for their pets. We do this by offering unparalleledÃ‚Â customer service to give pet lovers the confidence they need when buying products for their best friends.Ã‚Â
The Chewy Studios Design team works across all things Chewy. While the emphasis is on our digital experiences, the Design team leads a wide array of projects including branding, digital, mobile, print, packaging and more.
We are seeking a superstar Senior Designer with a strong background in digital design to join our growing team. This is an opportunity to be a pivotal part of evolving the Chewy digital presence into an intuitive, engaging online shopping experience.
You're an outstanding designer with extraordinary craft skills, creative flair and a minimalistic, user-centric aesthetic. You're a customer obsessed, self-starting go-getter that can think on your feet and work creatively within a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.Ã‚Â
Come join our effort to grow ChewyÃ‚Â into a household name, one thatÃ‚Â every pet lover will count on to keep their furry friends happy and healthy!
What you'll do:Ã‚Â
- Execute front-end UI and Interaction design concepts along with implementation of new features across a redesigned Chewy.com
- Establish visual creative direction for our digital platform and help maintain consistent brand identity
- Collaborate with product management, engineering and senior executives to create original user-centric designs that reflect business requirements
- Create prototypes of your designs for stakeholder approval
-Ã‚Â Collaborate with engineering and marketing to refine the user experienceÃ‚Â
-Ã‚Â Produce concepts and design ideation that drive reach, engagement and monetization
-Ã‚Â Exhibit a pixel-perfect attention to detail
-Ã‚Â Mentor, inspire and develop rising designersÃ‚Â to help establish a world class design teamÃ‚Â
What you'll need:
- Strong portfolio showcasing real work and your design process
- 6+ years of UX/UI design experience of digital products, creative agency experience preferred.
-Ã‚Â Must have an entrepreneurial mindset and a relentless passion for beautiful crafted design, change and innovation
- Excellent storytelling skills to present and communicate yourÃ‚Â work
- Master of design tools: Sketch, Adobe CC, pen and paper, whiteboard and dry-erase markers
-Ã‚Â Master of one or more prototyping tools: Frame, Flinto, Principle, Pixate, Origami, HTML/CSS/J, After Effects
- Strong visualÃ‚Â designÃ‚Â skills and background designing for systems (style guides, design patterns)
-Ã‚Â StrongÃ‚Â knowledge of front end technologies to communicate effectively with engineersÃ‚Â
-Ã‚Â The position is based in the Greater Fort Lauderdale, FL area.
-Ã‚Â Passion for motion design especiallyÃ‚Â micro interactions
-Ã‚Â Proficiency in illustration, iconography, typeface and packaging design
-Ã‚Â E-Commerce experience preferred
-Ã‚Â Passion for design