Description:Ã‚Â Freedman Consulting, LLC is hiring a Designer for an exciting content development team. Freedman Consulting is partnering with a leading foundation to develop a content team that will play a seminal role in producing ongoing, up-to-the-minute, and cutting-edge content through multiple channels to analyze, elevate, inform, advance and celebrate the rapidly evolving public sector innovation movement.Ã‚Â Content will be aimed at practitioners, funders, thinkers, and strategists already involved in conversations or projects related to government innovation, as well as those that should be. The Designer will be responsible for producing a wide variety of visually compelling materials that can be shared with cities around the world.
Responsibilities:Ã‚Â The position entails several client responsibilities, including:
- Distilling complex information and concepts into clear, jargon-free, high quality visuals for print and digital across a variety of platforms
- Ensuring all published content is on brand and on message and meets exacting standards of the client
- Assisting with editing video for multiple platforms including web and mobile
- Supporting, preparing for, and participating in client meetings and presentations
- Keeping up to date on, and making sure that all published content reflects latest design trends, visual styles, and technological advances.
Requirements:Ã‚Â A bachelor's degree is required and at least 2-3 years of previous design experience is preferred. Applicants should possess mastery of relevant software tools ? e.g. Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, and Final Cut Pro, etc. Ã‚Â Applicants should also be fluent with editing video. Experience with photography and/or video production is a bonus as is an understanding of public sector innovation and/or local government. Salary and benefits are competitive and commensurate with experience.
To apply:Ã‚Â Please submit your resume, cover letter, and a work sample toÃ‚Â firstname.lastname@example.org. Freedman Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.