One Show Radio Jury To Be Led By Founder & President Of Oink Ink Radio Dan Price
January 31, 2011
(New York, NY) January 31, 2011-- The One Club has announced the Radio Jury for the 36th Annual One Show, the premiere international advertising award show, setting the industry standard for creative advertising in print, television, radio, outdoor, innovative marketing, integrated branding and branded content. The panel will judge hundreds of radio entries from around the world, in both consumer and public radio, between March 21 and April 1, 2011. The One Show will take place on Thursday, May 12th at Alice Tully Hall at Lincoln Center in New York City.
Founder, president and executive producer of Oink Ink Radio, Dan Price, will Chair a jury of advertising's most talented copywriters and creative directors. Oink Ink is a creative radio services firm, which creates and produces high-end radio commercials for advertising agencies. Oink Ink has produced work for some of the country's largest ad agencies and their clients: Goodby, Crispin Porter & Bogusky, Deutsch, BBDO, J. Walter Thompson, GSD&M, Ogilvy, FCB, Saatchi & Saatchi, Google, CBS, Pepsi, AT&T, 7-Eleven, Ford, IBM, Yahoo, VISA, Taco Bell, Coca Cola, Kodak - and hundreds of others.
The members of the 2011 One Show Radio Jury are:
• Dan Price – Oink Ink Radio/New York (Jury Chair)
• Ashley Davis Marshall - BBDO/New York
• Brandon Henderson - Wieden+Kennedy/New York
• Clay Hudson – GSD&M/Austin
• Dave Eastman – The Richards Group/Dallas
• David Smith – Carton Donofrio/Baltimore
• James Mok – DraftFCB/New Zealand
• Joe Schrack – BBDO/New York
• Jon Helfman – Exit 10 Advertising/Baltimore
• Mark Nardi – Hill Holiday/Boston
• Matt McCain – WongDoody/Seattle
• Pat Durkin – DraftFCB/Chicago
• Pierre Lipton – AKQA/San Francisco
• Sean McLaughlin – Wieden + Kennedy/New York
"Since the beginning of mass communication, radio has been and will continue to be a cost-effective and creative medium for advertisers to reach a large audience," said Mary Warlick, CEO of The One Club. "From the start, the One Show has been recognizing outstanding writing for radio commercials and we are proud to continue that tradition, and to have Dan Price heading up our very talented jury."
Each year, at the One Show, creative work from all around the world is judged by an international jury of award-winning art directors, copywriters and creative directors. One Show finalists compete for the prestigious Gold, Silver and Bronze Pencils in fifteen categories – including four radio categories.