January 24, 2007
Prestigious Panel of Experts to Judge Best Creative Ads from Past Year
NEW YORK (January 23, 2007)
– Twenty-five of the advertising industry’s most acclaimed professionals have been selected to judge this year's One Show
, an international awards competition recognizing the year’s best creative advertising. Judging will take place at the Four Seasons Resort in Palm Beach, Florida from March 25 - April 2, with the winners announced at the One Show
on May 9, 2007 at Jazz at Lincoln Center in New York City.
"The One Show Pencil resonates with the advertising community because it is selected by the professionals creating the most innovative work worldwide," said Mary Warlick, Chief Executive Officer of The One Club for Art & Copy.
The One Club, the nation’s foremost non-profit organization for recognition and promotion of excellence in advertising, produces the One Show
, now in its 32nd year. The One Show is one of three annual awards programs that make up the One Show Festival to be held in May 2007. The festival also includes One Show Design
and One Show Interactive
David Baldwin, Chairman of the Board of The One Club, will oversee the judging process. Judges participating in this year’s One Show
- Rémi Babinet – BETC Euro RSCG (Paris, France)
- John Butler – Butler, Shine, Stern and Partners (Sausalito, U.S.A.)
- Pinit Chantaprateep - JWT (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Ian Cohen - Wexley School for Girls (Seattle, U.S.A)
- Adriana Cury - McCann (Sao Paulo, Brazil)
- Cliff Freeman - Cliff Freeman & Partners (New York, U.S.A.)
- William Gelner - Bartle Bogle Hegarty (New York, U.S.A.)
- Todd Grant - Cole and Weber (Seattle, U.S.A.)
- Greg Hahn - BBDO (New York, U.S.A.)
- Kathy Hepinstall - Freelance (Venice, U.S.A.)
- Prasoon Joshi - McCann Erickson India Pvt. Ltd. (Mumbai, India)
- Miki Matsui - TBWA/Hakuhodo (Tokyo, Japan)
- Fabio Mazia - Publicis Lado C (Madrid, Spain)
- Colin Nissan - Freelance (New York, U.S.A.)
- Leo Prat - la comunidad (Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- Rob Reilly - Crispin Porter + Bogusky (Miami, U.S.A.)
- Amee Shah - Bartle Bogle Hegarty (New York, U.S.A.)
- Ellen Steinberg – McKinney (Durham, U.S.A.)
- Scott Vitrone - TBWAChiatDay (New York, U.S.A.)
- Mark Waites – Mother (London, England)
- Timm Weber – Sholz & Friends (Hamburg, Germany)
Last year the One Show
received a record-breaking 17,834 entries from 63 countries. Winners of all three awards programs will receive Gold, Silver and Bronze Pencils, considered a zenith of achievement within the advertising industry.
Prospective entrants are asked to log on to www.enteroneshow.org to enter the One Show
. The deadline for entries is January 31, 2007.
For additional information, please visit The One Club Web site at www.oneclub.org. For press information, contact Diane Stefani or P.J. Miklus at 212.255.8455 or firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com.