January 24, 2007
Prestigious Panel of Designers to Judge Best of Design from Past Year
NEW YORK (January 23, 2007)
– Nine leading designers have been nominated to judge this year's One Show Design
, the international awards competition recognizing the best of advertising design. Judging will take place in New York from March 11-17, with the winners announced at the One Show
on May 9, 2007 at Jazz at Lincoln Center, also in New York.
"One Show Design
is important because it is the one showcase where innovative work is seen by both the advertising and design communities," said Mary Warlick, Chief Executive Officer for The One Club for Art & Copy.
Judges for this year's One Show Design awards are:
- Bob Dinetz, Bob Dinetz Design (San Francisco, U.S.A.)
- Alan Dye, Apple Computer (San Francisco, U.S.A)
- Garrick Hamm, Williams Murray Hamm, (UK)
- Sally Morrow, Sandstrom Design (Portland, U.S.A.)
- Nathan Reddy, Grid (Johannesburg, South Africa)
- Paulina Reyes, Kate Spade (New York, U.S.A.)
- Todd Waterbury, Wieden and Kennedy (Portland, U.S.A.)
- Missy Wilson, Move Lab (New York, U.S.A.)
- Pamela Zucker, Principle (Quebec, Canada)
Prospective entrants are asked to log on to www.enteroneshow.org to enter One Show Design
. The deadline for entries is January 31, 2007.
For additional information, please visit The One Club Web site at www.oneclub.org. For press information, call Diane Stefani or P.J. Miklus at 212.255.8455.