Tamales / La Loma Tamales
Submitted By UNO Branding
Fully integrated branding for La Loma Tamales
Company: La Loma Tamales
Project: Fully integrated branded retail environment/communication system.
Purpose: Purpose: Create all branded communications required to launch a tamales take-out establishment in multiple Twin Cities locations.
Solution: Communications were created for all conceivable customer touch points, with elements being produced in phases to contain start-up costs while realizing initiative progress:
1) Visual brand: typography feel Mexican; natural colors are representative of tamales/food hues
2) Product development: various traditional/authentic Mexican fare
3) Environmental components: façade/surround mural (cleverly doubles as the menu), signage
• Print media: collateral, product packaging, serving products.
• Outdoor media: catering truck wrap.
• Digital media: web design.
Outcome: The original store concept expanded into:
1) non-traditional retail outlets,
2) into unique venues (TCF Bank stadium, MN State Fair),
3) frozen food sales in local grocery stores, and
4) catering sales.
La Loma Tamales