Young Ones Student Awards

The Young Ones competition is one of the most acclaimed advertising, interactive and design student competitions. It has a tradition of excellence dating back to 1986.

2022 Young Ones - Young Ones One Show

The Loyal Veterans

School Mohawk College / Hamilton

Client Activision Blizzard / Call of Duty


Brief: Activision Blizzard / Call of Duty

Annual ID



There are over 2700 active military service dogs and each dog saves between 150 to 200 human lives during the course of their service. Military dogs experience hard training and go through harsh environments. They develop PTSD, shock, and unstable behaviours and for those reasons, it's harder for them to be adopted. Although, when military working dogs retire, 90% end up getting adopted by their handlers. But what about the other 10% that needs a forever home? That's where Call of Duty Warzone steps in to help.

2022 Awards

Total Points: 15

Student Gold Pencil


Art Director

Jan Khalid Benavente


Catherine Looy

College / University

Mohawk College / Hamilton
Share To

Related Awards





Follow Us