The Anatomy of a Good Client/Agency Relationship
DateTuesday, June 29th, 10AM MDT
About the Event
For every relationship, client or otherwise, it's part art and part science. We will talk to some of the best client-side marketers to get their unvarnished view of what it takes to create a great client / agency relationship. What works well. How to best collaborate and engender mutual trust. While also identifying any watch-outs and pitfalls that can impact the relationship.
- Jayanta Jenkins, Head of Content at Disney
- Stacey Pool, CMO at Noodles & Company
- Brigette Wolf, Global Head of SnackFutures, MDLZ
- Morgan Bast, Marketing Director, Steamboat Resort
- Peter Giorgi, CMO, Equinox
Tickets are donation-based. Your support of The One Club Denver allows us to continue to bring programming to the advertising and design community.