Awakening Talent, Fireside Chat Speaker Series
DateWednesday, Dec 1st, 10:00 AM MST
About the Event
It's been almost two years living in a Covid lockdown. Nurturing agency culture and togetherness has been challenging. Activist/novelist Wallace Stegner once said: "Talent can't be taught but it can be awakened." Ensuring our employees' wellbeing is paramount. Furthermore, awakening talent is imperative, not only to the future of our industry but crucial to the success of our agencies.
On this panel, we will discuss the inner workings of some of the best agencies and how they nurture talent, recruit and retain staff. And we will learn how they've created impactful DEI and mental health initiatives.
For agency leaders, this is a perfect way to hear some of the best strategies for cultivating talent, culture and the well-being of your employees.
To agency employees, this is a way for you to identify some best practices as you seek to implement them in your own company.
- Marie Claire Barker–Global Chief Talent Officer, Edelman
- Erin Hoffman–Director of Talent & Culture, Fortnight Collective
- Amie Miller–Chief Talent Officer, TBWA Worldwide
- Keni Thacker –Founder / Chief Creative Officer, 100 Roses From Concrete
- LaTonya Jackson–Head of People & Culture, WIP_
- Claire Telling –Chief People Officer, Havas North America
- Andy Nathan–Founder/CEO, Fortnight Collective & Co-President, One Club Denver