on Sep 25, 2017
We're looking for a few more talented folks to join our board!
Picture yourself here: You’re a gifted creative professional, living in the Denver area. You’ve been doing the freelance or agency thing for a while, and while that’s great, you’re looking to take a few steps forward in your career. You want to broaden your network by collaborating with top-level creatives from all over the world. You crave new risks and greater rewards. You dream about making work that not only defines culture — it drives it.
The One Club for Creativity – Denver, founded in 1955, is a non-profit organization, devoted to elevating creative work throughout all disciplines of advertising and design in the Rocky Mountain Region. We believe in Denver’s promise as a fresh, vibrant hub for new creative work. We know where we came from, we understand the passions of those who were here before us, and we’ve got our eyes fixed firmly on the future.
The One Club for Creativity – Denver is pleased to announce the following open positions for our upcoming 2017-2018 season:
- Education Manager: Responsible for student events, recruitment and retention — a pivotal aspect of TOC-D’s mission and programming. You’re eager to develop relationships with local area educators and students, fostering advocacy within the club and its broader community. You’ll produce exciting, inspired club events geared at shaping the next generation of creative minds. You’re highly organized, meticulous, self-starting, with strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Previous educational development experience, a plus.
- Membership Manager: Someone who believes in TOC-D, as a galvanizing force in Denver’s creative evolution. Someone who’s just as ready as we are, to see Denver gain international recognition as an epicenter of creative industry. You possess strong interpersonal, organizational, and public speaking skills, and you’re available to attend all club events — evenings and weekends included. Your recruitment/retention game is strong. When you know something good’s going on, you want others to know about it also.
- Annual Show Manager (2018 show): The Annual Show is one of TOC-D’s largest yearly events, and for this role we need someone whose initiative matches the magnitude of their vision. ASM responsibilities include comprehensive event production, team management, and creative direction. You’re committed to driving a yearlong event planning/promotional campaign. Words like creative, resourceful, organized and self-starting only begin to describe you.
- Club Photographer: Supporting the Photography Manager, you’ll shoot both in front of and behind the scenes at TOC-D. In exchange for your talent, you’ll be able to build your portfolio, your network, and hone your craft, while attending some of Denver’s premiere creative industry events.
- Club Videographer: Supporting the Videography Manager, you’ll shoot both in front of and behind the scenes at TOC-D. In exchange for your talent, you’ll be able to build your portfolio, your network, and hone your craft, while attending some of Denver’s premiere creative industry events.
ONE city, ONE community, ONE Club for Creativity. If interested, please email TOC-D President, Anne Redureau, Anne@denver.oneclub.org.