Miami Latinx Creative Conference 2020
About the Event
A Master Global Portfolio Development Summit.
DOWNLOAD A PROGRAM (coming soon)
PULSA AQUI PARA LA VERSIÓN EN ESPAÑOL (coming soon)
The Latino Creative Conference 2020, an annual virtual summit for thinkers, dreamers, and doers working on developing the best portfolio, it will be held in Miami for the first time in November 2020. Titled A Master Portfolio Development Summit., it will combine the experiences of leaders in creative companies in Latin America and the entire world. The topics under discussion ranged from best practices developing portfolios, the future of creativity, language berries, and the role Latino culture play in 1st world countries.
These themes will be explored through recorded community-driven breakout sessions, social events, roundtable discussions, and other creative formats designed to share tools, strategies, and actions.
Languages: the Summit will be presented in both English and Spanish.
Call for Speakers!
All Speakers who work in creative organizations or companies are eligible to apply for consideration. If selected, you may be asked for additional information, then participate in a recorded interview for further promotional purposes.
IN BRIEF – send us an email with:
- Your personal or your company portfolio.
- A PDF file of your CV (Include Social Handles)
- A brief statement of your proposal theme (300 words max)
- Paid the application fee (free for members)
- Professional photography of yourself.
SPECIFICATIONS + REQUIREMENTS:
- Zip your material and named as Latino_Creative_Conference _YourName
- Email the zip to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Entry Deadline: January 31, 2020, 11:59pm.
- All artists will be notified of the final decision by March 30, 2020. If your work is selected, you will receive further information at that time. All selected work will be on display online from that day.
Submission fee is Members Free / Non-members $20 / Students $10
(nonrefundable) per speaker. All proceeds from fees cover administrative costs and directly fund One Club Miami projects and opportunities such as this one. One Club Miami is a not for profit, and your support is greatly appreciated!
Agreement & Photography
One Club Miami reserves the right to use images of the artwork and yourself for publicity and educational purposes in perpetuity.
By applying via this call, the speaker agrees to the terms outlined above.
You will receive an email to verify your submission was received within 2-3 days, as well as a donation receipt for the fee payment. You also will be notified either way if your work has been accepted or not. If your work is accepted, you will receive further information.
Please follow the 2 steps below:
- Please send us your zip
- Entry (Fee Members Free / Non-members $20 / Students $10)
Your submission will not be considered complete until both steps are complete.