CREATIVES AT THE BEACH
Saturday, October 5, 2019 From 4-7PM.
Summer is over (except in Miami) but there is still time to have fun, win awards and share some booze. One Club Miami has partnered with the Miami Surfriders will run a fundraiser at the beach where teams will compete for the Cube Awards. Agencies, organizations, studios, freelancers, artists, activists, students… all South Florida creatives are welcome. Half of the proceeds will go towards Bahamas relief efforts.
Sign In: Gather your team (2-4 members).
Inspire: Upon check-in your team will get a creative brief to develop a social media campaign for an environmental issue. You will have 2 hours to start posting your ideas using the hashtag #CreativeBeachMia and tag @OneClubMia.
Win: 1st, 2nd, 3rd place will win the Sustainable Cube Award made by visual artist Rafael Vera.
North Miami Beach.
- The jury will be announced two weeks before the event.
- The campaigns will be reviewed at 6:30PM.
- The awards will be given on the same day of the event.
- Min 2/ Max 4 people per team
- Deadline to sign up your team is September 30.
- To sign up as a TEAM - MEMBER PRICE, all participants must be ONECLUB members
- To sign up as a CORPORATE TEAM your agency, organization, or studio must be a corporate member. Click here to see if you qualify as a corporate member or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to became one.
What to bring?
- Umbrella, towel and sunblock.
- You can bring your snacks but we will have drinks and refreshments.
- You can bring balls, rackets... but we’ll have a frisbees, volleyballs and beach tennis rackets.
Available upon request on the day of the event - first to ask, first to get.
What not to bring?
- Single-use plastic (no plastic water bottles, cups, utensils, etc.) Surfrider Stainless Steel cups will be available for sale.
- Glass, ceramics and/or styrofoam containers (not permitted on the beach).
- No dogs with the exception of service dogs as defined under ADA (dogs are allowed on the beach).
Do you want to volunteer/sponsor?
- Contact us at email@example.com or/and firstname.lastname@example.org
One club Miami is a certified 501(c)3 not-for-profit.
Art&Copy: Marco Caridad