Social Media Manager
Media Services / Mid-Level Staff
New York, NY / The One Club for Creativity
Posted: Apr 6, 2017
About The One Club for Creativity
The One Club for Creativity is the leading Global Creative Community for advertising, design and interactive professionals. We host multiple award shows for creatives and, as a non-profit, we are dedicated to better the industry with our programing on Education, Inclusion and Diversity, Gender Equality and professional development.
Our marketing team is looking for a Social Media Manager who lives and breathes social. This key individual will work alongside the MarCom Team and our senior leadership to create and execute the social media marketing and communications strategy.
The Social Media Manager will be responsible for conceptualizing, creating and executing integrated programming designed to raise The One Club’s profile and build a vibrant creative social community on a global scale.
On any given day you might:
· Concept relevant, original and high-quality, compelling content to promote the organization’s overall programming through our social media channels.
· Create social media ready campaigns that support our marketing strategy and have measurable goals.
· Execute daily communications through social media with a focus on our various call to actions, keeping in mind to build awareness of our initiatives.
· Collaborate with the various department heads to help raise the social media presence for each of the departments.
The ideal person:
· Is a digital native who lives and breathes social media platforms, i.e., Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
· Is meticulous and pays close attention to detail.
· Has excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Is organized and self-motivated.
· Understands analytics and can generate reports.
· Is interested in the advertising industry, marketing and brands.
· Has a good sense of design.
· Has a proven track record of creative problem-solving and multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate has:
· 2+ years relevant working experience.
· Intermediate or advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite tools to be able to create, edit, manipulate images and video in Photoshop and Premier.
· Deep knowledge of social media management tools like HootSuite, Percolate or Zoho.
· Extensive knowledge of Facebook, Twitter and Snapchat advertising platforms.
· Basic knowledge of Google Analytics.
· Exceptional attention to detail while simultaneously managing multiple projects.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to create animated GIFs and motion graphics is a plus.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status.
Benefits include health, dental and vision insurance, corporate gym membership and generous vacation. For more information, visit www.oneclub.org.
How To Apply
Application Instructions / Public Contact Information
Please send Cover Letter, CV and/or Portfolio with links to the social media sites you have managed to David Jackson, firstname.lastname@example.org. Incomplete applications will not be considered.