Global Creative Leaders Discuss Business Challenges At “Advertising Around the World” Panel
The One Club
Jul 06, 2020
A diverse group of seven top global creative leaders will discuss how their agencies are adapting to new industry conditions at “Advertising Around the World: New Business in a New Business”, a special online panel from The One Club for Creativity on July 14, 2020 at 12:00 pm EDT.
COVID-19 infection levels and business conditions vary widely in different parts of the world. These creative leaders will reveal how their agencies have adapted so far, their plans for reopening offices, and how they are adjusting to critical challenges such as new business and recruiting.
The “Advertising Around the World” panel of creatives leaders will be led by Susan Credle, Global CCO, FCB Global and chairperson of The One Club Board of Directors.
Other participants include:
- Ruth Chao, Founder/Creative Director, RCS Hong Kong
- Xolisa Dyeshana, CCO/Partner, Joe Public United Johannesburg, One Club International Board member
- Margaret Johnson, CCO/Partner, Goodby, Silverstein & Partners San Francisco, One Club Board member
- Tommy Means, Co-Founder & CCO at Mekanism
- Anna Qvennerstedt, Creative Senior Partner/Chairman of the Board, Forsman & Bodenfors Gothenburg, One Club International Board member
- Jason Romeyko, Worldwide ECD, Serviceplan Munich
“Advertising Around the World: New Business in a New Business” will take place on Zoom on July 14, 2020 at 12:00 pm EDT, free for One Club members and $10. for nonmembers. Please go here to register.
The One Club for Creativity, producer of The One Show, ADC Annual Awards and Creative Week, is the world's foremost non-profit organization whose mission is to support and celebrate the success of the global creative community. The One Show is a top global awards show for advertising, design and digital marketing, focusing on the creativity of ideas and quality of execution. The global ADC Annual Awards honors creative excellence in craft, design and innovation across all disciplines. Creative Week takes place in New York every May, and is the preeminent festival celebrating the intersection of art and commerce.