The One Club Announces Top Marketers To Serve on The One Show 2020 CMO Pencil Award Jury
The One Club
Feb 07, 2020
The One Club for Creativity, the world’s foremost non-profit organization celebrating creative excellence in advertising and design, today announced the first group of leading global brand marketers who will serve on The One Show’s prestigious 2020 CMO Pencil jury.
Work can be submitted now to The One Show 2020 at http://www.oneshow.org, with an extended deadline of February 14, 2020.
The jury currently consists of:
- Elizabeth Brady, EVP, Chief Marketing, Customer and Communications Officer, Allstate
- Rankin Carroll, CMO, Mars Wrigley Confections
- Fiona Carter, Chief Brand Officer, AT&T Communications
- Rachel Ferdinando SVP, CMO, Frito-Lay North America.
- Stacey Grier, CMO, Clorox
- Lisa Holladay, Chief Experience Officer, Tiger 21
- Sophie Kelly, SVP North America Whiskey, Diageo
- Fernando Machado, Global CMO, Burger King, The One Club Board member
- Marcel Marcondes, U.S. Chief Marketing Officer, Anheuser-Busch
- Leland Maschmeyer, CCO, Chobani, The One Club Board member
- Rob Matthews, Chief Integrated Marketing Officer, Xbox, Microsoft
- David Rubin, CMO, The New York Times
- Diego Scotti, EVP, CMO, Verizon
- Andrea Zahumensky, CMO, KFC US, KFC Corp.
These leading brand marketers will review the 30 highest-scoring entries in The One Show 2020. CMOs from each of the entries in contention will present a case study for the work and answer questions before the jury selects the one they feel was the single-most impactful idea on a brand’s business.
All creative work under consideration for this special award will have already won a Best of Discipline or Gold Pencil, as judged by more than 200 of the world's top agency and brand creative directors who will serve on this year’s One Show juries.
In accordance with One Show judging rules, jury members abstain from voting on work done by or for their own company. Additional CMOs will be named to the jury shortly.
“It’s a tremendous honor for a CMO to be recognized by their peers with this award,” said Kevin Swanepoel, CEO, The One Club. “This jury of global marketing leaders will look for work that takes an innovative, bold stance and has the greatest positive impact on a brand and its bottom line.”
The CMO Pencil jury is part of the larger group of creative leaders from 35 countries who will judge entries to The One Show this year. The complete list of jury members for all disciplines can be viewed here.
The One Club for Creativity, producer of The One Show, ADC Annual Awards and Creative Week, is the world's foremost non-profit organization whose mission is to support and celebrate the success of the global creative community. The One Show is a top global awards show for advertising, design and digital marketing, focusing on the creativity of ideas and quality of execution. The global ADC Annual Awards honors creative excellence in craft, design and innovation across all disciplines. Creative Week takes place in New York every May, and is the preeminent festival celebrating the intersection of advertising and the arts.