ONE Asia Creative Awards celebrates the best creative work of the year from the Asia Pacific region. Formerly known as The One Show Greater China Awards, which was founded in 2014 by The One Club for Creativity, the awards were established because of the tremendous growth and evolution of creativity in the Asia Pacific market. It presents an unparalleled level of prestige and honor for creatives, designers and innovators in the region. The awards are a fusion of culture where East meets West that brings the creativity of the region to the global stage.
The Best of the Region, On Display to the World.
From Manila to Mumbai, from Shanghai to Sydney, from Tokyo to Taipei, from Kuala Lumpur to Karachi, the ONE Asia Creative Awards celebrates the best of creativity from the Asia-Pacific region. The very best work of the region stands alongside the best in the world, and it is through ONE Asia that the world will experience it.
Highlights This Year
- Separate new disciplines for IP & Product Design, and Creative Use of Data.
- Interactive & Online and Mobile disciplines are now merged as Interactive, Online & Mobile.
- Print & Out of Home is now split into two disciplines: Print & Promotional, and Out of Home; both with a craft category.
- A new discipline for Innovation, with Innovation categories added to discipline
- Film & Video Craft discipline is now Moving Image Craft & Production, with more categories
- Digital Craft discipline is now Interactive & Mobile Craft, with more categories.
A significant element of ONE Asia is that points for winners are included in The One Club’s renowned Global Creative Rankings. ONE Asia Creative awards won by agencies and brands will now gain them international recognition in their own right, and contribute to regional and global network and holding company rankings totals.
November 6, 2023
December 12, 2023
January 4, 2024