Twenty Cities Around the World to Participate In Portfolio Night 14
The One Club
Apr 25, 2018
Top agencies, schools and organizations in 20 cities around the world have signed up to host The One Club for Creativity’s Portfolio Night 14, happening globally on May 23, 2018.
Long recognized as the world’s largest advertising portfolio review program, Portfolio Night (http://portfolionight.com/14/) is a fast-paced evening of advice, networking and recruitment that takes place in numerous cities all across the globe on the same date to help the next generation of creative talent enter the industry.
Tickets are now available by city at http://portfolionight.com/14/cities/.
A highlight of this one-of-a-kind program is Portfolio Night All-Stars, where each city host selects the one outstanding young creative in their market with the best portfolio. These All-Stars will be flown to New York from around the world later this year, courtesy of The One Club, to work as a team on a creative brief for a major global brand.
Portfolio Night 14 is happening on May 23 in the following cities:
- Amsterdam, hosted by ADCN
- Atlanta, hosted by Edelman
- Beijing, hosted by Serviceplan
- Boston, hosted by Arnold Worldwide
- Buenos Aires, hosted by El Círculo de Creativos Argentinos
- Chicago, hosted by Chicago Portfolio School
- Cleveland, hosted by Brokaw
- Dubai, hosted by B&W Report
- Hamburg, hosted by Jung von Matt
- London, hosted by Wieden+Kennedy
- Los Angeles, hosted by Sid Lee
- Madrid, hosted by ZINK!
- Mumbai, hosted by Whyness Worldwide
- New York, hosted by Edelman
- Perth, hosted by the Perth Advertising & Design Club
- San Francisco, hosted by Edelman
- São Paulo, hosted by CP+B
- Shanghai, hosted by Serviceplan
- Stockholm, hosted by Perfect Fools
- Toronto, hosted by FCB Toronto
Portfolio Night enables the best of the present — hundreds of renowned international creative directors — to meet and mentor the leaders of the future — thousands of aspiring young advertising creatives — in industry hubs around the world.
“Portfolio Night is a unique global event that serves as a high-visibility opportunity for agencies to give back to the industry by guiding the earliest steps of future copywriters, art directors and technologists,” said Kevin Swanepoel, CEO, The One Club for Creativity. “Hosts also benefit as Portfolio Night is a crucial tool for agencies in recruiting top young talent, provides agencies with recognition from local industry peers and gives them a place on the global stage as the ad world tunes in to this one-of-a-kind event.”
For tickets and more information about Portfolio Night 14, please visit http://www.portfolionight.com/14/.
The One Club for Creativity (http://www.oneclub.org), producer of the prestigious One Show, ADC Annual Awards, Creative Week and Portfolio Night, is the world's foremost non-profit organization recognizing creative excellence in advertising and design. The ADC Annual Awards honors the best work across all disciplines, including Advertising, Interactive, Design and Motion. Creative Week takes place in New York City every May and is the preeminent festival celebrating the intersection of advertising and the arts.