WPP Unite x The One Club
The One Club for Creativity and WPP Unite have joined to celebrate the creativity and potential existing within the Black LGBTQ+ community. The more diverse minds and imaginations we have in the advertising industry, the more inclusive and truly representative our industry’s creativity becomes. Black LGBTQ+ people are most underrepresented talent within the makeup of the global advertising community. This brief is about amplifying their voices.View 2021 Winners
Who Can Enter
This competition was designed for Black LGBTQ+ creatives across the globe – artists, writers, designers, journalists, podcast hosts, storytellers who are entry level talent not currently employed by an advertising agency.
We want to provide a space for black creatives to share their stories and the stories of Black LGBTQ+ pioneers.
- Gold – $4,000 prize [+ $2,000 to donate to a charity of their choice]
- 2 portfolio review sessions with Keith Cartwright, CEO & founder of Cartwright and Board member at The One Club for Creativity
- 10-week internship(s) with a WPP agency
- Access to WPP NextGen online content
- Silver – $2,000 prize & NextGen access
- Bronze – $1,000 prize & NextGen access
Learn more about The One Club's Inclusion & Diversity programs by clicking the link below.Learn About One ID