Contribute blog contentInterested in contributing content to our blog? Contact us. The One Club's editors will consider it to be featured on the One Club's homepage.
THANKS FOR MAKING 2018 ONE FOR THE BOOKS
By Brian Denison on Jan 01, 2019
Thanks to your support, The One Club For Creativity Denver has quickly become a major resource for the Rocky Mountain Creative Community. Not only has this allowed us to put over 80% of our revenue back into our community, but also allowed us to grow and expand our portfolio of programs, events, scholarships and grants.
Your backing has directly enabled us to:
- Host a sold out Paper Fashion Show with 100+ volunteers and 800 ticketed guests.
- Double The Annual Show attendance YOY to over 300 guests.
- Launch One-to-One, a successful pilot Mentorship Program for College Students.
- Increase our board to over 25 active members and volunteers.
- Secure new partnerships and sponsors including Elevated Catering, Illegal Petes, J.W. Reffel Metals Foundry, K19 Designs, Link Product Development, Meow Wolf, New Belgium Brewing, Ratio Beerworks, Red Bull, Sappi, Tewell Warren Printing and The Creative Group.
Keeping that momentum going, 2019 promises to be even bigger and better with the full launch of our One-to-One Education Program, new student events, a speaker series, the 2019 Paper Fashion Show and more than a few tricks up our sleeve for the 2019 Annual Show. Thank you to all of our members, supporters and volunteers for everything you do to support the Rocky Mountain Creative Community. We couldn’t do it without you.
OUR HEROIC SPONSORS
Alliance Francaise de Denver
Colorado Cider Company
CTI Paper USA
French American Chamber of Commerce
Hannah Joy Designs
J.W Reffel Metals Foundry
La Belle French Bakery
La Bulle Designs
Republic National Distribution
Rita B Salon
Tewell Warren Printing
The Creative Group
Tootsies Nail Salon
Twin Flight Production
Whole Foods/Whole Body