Contribute blog contentInterested in contributing content to our blog? Contact us. The One Club's editors will consider it to be featured on the One Club's homepage.
Creative Month Recap
By Jennifer Garcia on Jun 08, 2020
Creative Month was a multi-week online celebration of everything that The One Club stands for. Highlighting the four pillars of our organization — Education, Professional Development, Gender Equality, and Inclusion & Diversity. The One Club for Creativity took an event normally open only to those in the Big Apple, and transformed it into something accessible and engaging for the entire global creative community.
At One Club Miami, we asked agencies from around Miami and Ft. Lauderdale to take over our Instagram for a day. The results were authentic conversations, real insights into being creative under quarantine, and fun Instastories that reflect their unique strengths which you can find in the Highlights section of our Instagram.
Our amazing agencies were Team Enterprises, Zubi, Alma, Jastor, and Nobox.
The topic for the month was Multiculturalism and Creativity, so we asked our Creatives to center their topics and takeovers with these questions in mind.
The topic for the month was Multiculturalism and Creativity, so we asked our Creatives to center their topics and takeovers with these questions in mind:
- Define what multicultural means to you.
- What misconception(s) do people have about multicultural marketing approaches?
- What changes to multicultural advertising might we see after Covid-19?
- What differences, if any, have you noticed between the multicultural market’s and general market’s response to Covid-19?
- What has been your favorite Covid-19 response from a brand? Why?
- How can creatives use this opportunity to include multiculturalism in their work?
The final lineup looked like this,
- Monday, May 26 at 3 pm EST
- TEAM Enterprises on Supporting Multicultural Talent with David Anderson III, Managing Partner, TWENTY•>TEN powered by TEAM Enterprises.
- Tuesday, May 26 at 3 pm EST
- ALMA Agency on The Latinx Angle: Resilience and Optimism with Luis Miguel Messianu, Creative Chairman and CEO & Angela Rodriguez, VP Strategic Insights.
- Wednesday, May 27 at 3 pm EST
- ZUBI on Living in COVID 19 with Myrna DeJesus, Senior Account Planner.
- Thursday, May 28 at 3 pm EST
- JASTOR on Cultural Exploration as the Process for Inspiration with Jason Torres, Creative Director and Founder
- Friday, May 29 at 3 pm EST
- NOBOX on Working with Creative Teams Remotely with Angel Van Der Biest, Creative Director and Lizzy Pettigrew, Creative Director.
We can't thank those who participated enough for making it a memorable experience blending our creative communities and coming together while still apart. More events like this are already in production.
Please join our community and follow our pages on social media @oneclubmia!