The One Club Announces Global Juries For The One Show 2021
The One Club
Jan 12, 2021
The One Club for Creativity has announced the top global creatives who will serve as judges for The One Show 2021.
More than 250 top creatives from 42 countries will judge work from around the world. The sampling of the gender-balanced jury includes global creative leaders such as:
- Evgenia Arabkina, ECD, Serviceplan, Moscow (Health Wellness & Pharma)
- Swati Bhattacharya, CCO, FCB Ulka, Gurgaon (Film)
- Wendy Chan, ECD, McCann Health, Shanghai (Health Wellness & Pharma)
- Ashwini Deshpande, cofounder/director, Elephant Design, Pune (Design)
- Sarah-Leith Izzard, regional ECD, Ogilvy APAC, Hong Kong (Design)
- Lili Jiang, GCD, Greater China, Cheil, Hong Kong (Print & Out of Home)
- Kentaro Kimura, CCO, Hakuhodo International, Tokyo (Creative Use of Data)
- Geet Rathi, CD, TBWA\Mumbai (Direct Marketing)
- Akae Wang, ECD, Tencent, Shenzhen (Creative Use of Data)
- Hannes Böker, creative brand strategist, global consumer products, Red Bull, Salzburg (In-House)
- Sandra Bold, global CD, Publicis, Milan (Social Media)
- Liza Enebeis, CD, Studio Dumbar, Amsterdam (Design)
- Kris Hoet, global chief innovation officer, FCB Global, Antwerp (Interactive & Online/Digital Craft/Mobile)
- David Kolbusz, CCO, Droga5, London (Integrated/Experiential & Immersive)
- Joachim Kortlepel, ECD/partner, Jung von Matt, Hamburg (Creative Use of Data)
- Vicki Maguire, CCO, Havas, London (Film)
- Eduardo Marques, CCO, Publicis Groupe BeNe (Belgium, Netherlands), Amsterdam (Branded Entertainment)
- Björn Ståhl, CCO, INGO, Stockholm (Direct Marketing)
- Wesley ter Haar, founder, MediaMonks, Amsterdam (Interactive & Online/Digital Craft/Mobile)
- Marielle Wilsdorf, ECD, DDB Hamburg (Branded Entertainment)
- Samuel Estrada, president, Latam & Caribbean Creative Leadership Community, Commonwealth/McCann SA West, Bogotá (Direct Marketing)
- Keka Morelle, CCO, WundermanThompson, São Paulo (Creative Effectiveness)
- Ana Noriega, CCO, FCB, Mexico City (Radio & Audio)
- Ayse Aydin, CCO, Publicis Group, Istanbul (Print & Out of Home)
- Nkanyezi Masango, ECD, King James, Cape Town (Interactive & Online/Digital Craft/Mobile)
- Ali Rez, Regional ECD, Middle East & Pakistan, Impact BBDO, Dubai (Print & Out of Home)
- Natasha Romariz Maasri, ECD, Leo Burnett, Beirut (Public Relations)
- Roanna Williams, CCO, Net#work BBDO, Johannesburg (Branded Entertainment)
- Mooren (Mo) Bofill, partner/CD, One Twenty Three West (123w), Toronto (Design)
- Terrence Burrell, VP, CD, Burrell, Chicago (Direct Marketing)
- Soham Chatterjee, global ACD, WhatsApp, Chicago (Social Media)
- Anthony Coleman, CD, brand creative, Nike, Chicago (Design)
- Elav Horwitz, SVP, global innovation director, McCann Worldgroup, New York (Integrated/Experiential & Immersive)
- Peter Ignazi, global CCO, Cossette, Toronto (Film)
- Erin Lynch, VP, group ECD, R/GA, New York (Interactive & Online/Digital Craft/Mobile)
- Ellen Pai, brand design director, Spotify, New York (Design)
- Anselmo Ramos, founder, GUT, Miami (Integrated/Experiential & Immersive)
- Neisha Tweed Bell, CD, Facebook, Atlanta (Social Media)
- Ari Weiss, global CCO, DDB, New York (Film)
The complete list of the global jury for The One Show 2021 juries can be viewed here. To ensure the safety of jurors during the continued pandemic, all judging will be conducted online for the second year in a row.
“The quality of jurors has long been a hallmark of The One Show”, said Kevin Swanepoel, CEO, The One Club. “These esteemed judges are among the industry’s top creative thinkers and doers, and they will judge work through the lens of creativity of ideas and quality of execution.”
After providing the creative community with last year’s largest global awards show and definitive international and regional creative rankings, The One Club for Creativity is now accepting entries for The One Show 2021.
Notable changes have been made to help agencies and brands who continue to be affected by the global pandemic, including extended deadlines, and new categories and disciplines that reflect the way the industry now works.
Entries can be submitted now, with fees increasing after each deadline period. Regular deadline March 12, 2021, extended deadline is March 19, 2021, and final deadline March 26, 2021.
Unlike for-profit awards shows such as Cannes and others, The One Club is a non-profit organization that puts revenue generated from awards entries back into the industry to fund programs under its four pillars: Education, Inclusion & Diversity, Gender Equality and Professional Development.
These programs include the annual Where Are All The Black People diversity conference and career fair, ONE School free portfolio program for Black creatives, Creative Boot Camps for diverse college students, Right the Ratio Summits addressing gender equality, 2nd Skill to train traditional creatives on UX, UI and content strategy to upskill and future-proof them for the second creative career, Global Educators Summits, Creative Leaders Retreats, mentorship programs for more than 200 young creatives each year, bi-annual Saturday Career Workshops for high school students, and more.
The One Club for Creativity, producer of The One Show, ADC Annual Awards , Type Directors Club Communication Design and Typeface Design awards, Young Guns and Creative Week, is the world's foremost non-profit organization whose mission is to support and celebrate the success of the global creative community. The One Show is a top global awards show for advertising, design and digital marketing, focusing on the creativity of ideas and quality of execution. The global ADC Annual Awards honors creative excellence in craft, design and innovation across all disciplines. Creative Week takes place in New York every May, and is the preeminent festival celebrating the intersection of advertising and the arts.